Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023

Ultimately it’s too late to make up 14%. We just need to keep winning. The Dees and Dogs games will decide our fate. At least we got the win today.
Forget those games, we have a tough game next week.
If we play like we did today the hawks will beat us

Reactions: 1 users
That was painful. We played crap outside of 6 minutes in the third, the commentary was abysmal and I wouldnt have known Richmond were in the first half if I was vision impaired and my internet was terrible! Very unpleasant Sunday arvo.

That was painful. We played crap outside of 6 minutes in the third, the commentary was abysmal and I wouldnt have known Richmond were in the first half if I was vision impaired and my internet was terrible! Very unpleasant Sunday arvo.
Very. We still 1 more interstate game to go.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Very. We still 1 more interstate game to go.
Thats gonna be a fun watch ......................................................................especially if we have to win to make finals.

Hopefully the Kochies rest half their side and let us in :))

On todays effort I dont think we get there.

We will see.

Yes it was an ordinary game of football. But in all reality the scoreboard flattered West Coast. Our conversion was horrible. We also gifted them goals with lazy turnovers.

Take the 4 points and just keep on winning.

Reactions: 10 users
Anyone who went in expecting a 15 goal win with our current forward line was setting themselves up for disappointment.

Our intensity was off a little and some poor finishing. Was never expecting us to make up 15% so a win and no injuries is fine. Some players going well in the twos will make us better.

Reactions: 5 users
Thats gonna be a fun watch ......................................................................especially if we have to win to make finals.

Hopefully the Kochies rest half their side and let us in :))

On todays effort I dont think we get there.

We will see.
I suspect it may come down to this last game.

That was a true Cheese Sandwich if ever i saw one. Still got the 4 pts.
I hope so, if we replicate that effort against anyone else it will most likely end up as a loss even next week. Not sure why the players would treat it as a cheese sandwich game, the season is on the line every week & it was a golden opportunity to amp up percentage.

We won't make it this year unfortunately IMO. And with the youth we have in the squad I think we are in for a run of 10th to 18th type seasons. All in my own opinion of course.

Forward line is a mess. Get Pickett out of there. Put him back on the wing where he plays his best football. Play a genuine goal kicking small / medium ie Cumberland or Coulthard and stop blazing to Jack. Lower the eyes find space use pace and precision.

Reactions: 2 users
Foward line is a shambles ...players should be completly discouraged from hopeful bombs in the jack direction.
Get picket on the wing
Get cumberland back ffs ..he waa a shinning light last year ..
Get mj out and mansel in.