Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Weagles vs Tiges: rnd 18, 2023

If the chair was more comfortable looking I'd be purchasing that !!!!

Thinking of other uses than Arm-Wrestling though !
I’ve buffed the sweat stains out of the chair.
All good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Didn't see the game as I refuse to fund Murdoch, and it sounds like it wasn't worth watching.

I was struck by the inaccuracy and how we won the hitouts and lost the clearances.

Not looking good for finals and we would only be making up numbers anyway.

Bit depressing really, but I'll be away in September so I don't have to suffer through finals.

DS

Fox Sports

Martin appeared to throw his elbow back in the midriff of Eagles defender Alex Witherden, who dropped to his knees.

The incident happened behind play and was enough for the umpires to pay a free kick to West Coast up the ground.

It will almost certainly be looked at by the MRP, but it appear that the force was not enough to attract a suspension.

I think there has been a slight overreaction to the game today. Let’s just see how we go over the next few weeks before putting a line though us for the year.

Reactions: 2 users
Can't go above Geelong and Bulldogs play Bombers so we cant go above the winner. Carlton play eagles. Saints play North. Doubt we'll be moving far.
Just need to keep winning. The rest will take care of itself.

Reactions: 2 users
Yes it was an ordinary game of football. But in all reality the scoreboard flattered West Coast. Our conversion was horrible. We also gifted them goals with lazy turnovers.

Take the 4 points and just keep on winning.
Their conversion was worse and they hit the post 3 times. They also matched us for inside 50. But yes a win is a win and that's what we needed.

Their conversion was worse and they hit the post 3 times. They also matched us for inside 50. But yes a win is a win and that's what we needed.

We also hit the post 3 times, plus our conversion rate was cr@p as well. All in all it was a very underwhelming performance. As you say, take the win & move on.

If we play like that against the Awks we'll have our clacker handed to us on a plate.

Coaches votes:

D Rioli: 10
S Bolton: 6
D Martin : 5
N Balta: 5
T Kelly: 4

They’ve been quiet on Marlion for a while but they’ve caught up on him:

Charges laid:

Dustin Martin
, Richmond, has been charged with striking West Coast's Alex Witherden during the second quarter of the Round 18 match between Richmond and West Coast played at Optus Stadium on Sunday, July 16, 2023. The incident was graded as intentional contact, low impact and body contact.

The incident was classified as a $5000 sanction as a second offence. In summary, Martin can accept a $3000 sanction with an early plea.

Marlion Pickett, Richmond, has been charged with rough conduct on West Coast's Jeremy McGovern during the fourth quarter of the Round 18 match between Richmond and West Coast played at Optus Stadium on Sunday, July 16, 2023. The incident was graded as careless contact, low impact and body contact.

The incident was classified as a $3000 sanction as a first offence. In summary, Pickett can accept a $2000 sanction with an early plea.

Didn't see the game as I refuse to fund Murdoch, and it sounds like it wasn't worth watching.

I was struck by the inaccuracy and how we won the hitouts and lost the clearances.

Not looking good for finals and we would only be making up numbers anyway.

Bit depressing really, but I'll be away in September so I don't have to suffer through finals.

DS

Go for it, here is the FULL REPLAY (AFL WEBSITE), click on the below link.

• Wow