GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
We had the ball in our F50 for most of the first quarter yet they now have more I50s. Time in possession 2nd quarter 38-48%. Worrying trends?
Yes. If we play like we did for those last 12 minutes they’ll come over the top of us. If we play like the majority of the first quarter, we’ll be ok.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Cotchin, Prestia and Shia have spent time on the pine. We do that often in second quarters so they can run longer in the second half.

Reactions: 1 user

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Cotchin should have gone back to Melbourne. Backline like a sieve tonight. Concerning. Game should be over but weve left that door open now and they get the first 2 in 3rd qte we are in trouble.
Ha ha ha ha...no way we lose tonight. Half their goals from our mistakes ffs. Go support Melbourne with Diggler.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Choi showing he’s got a real future if he dedicates himself and gets real fit. He is the best mover on an AFL field I think I’ve ever seen.
aarts very good and George doing well
Backline is off - grimes copped a heavy knock not sure he is right. Vlas has been awful. Baker average. Only Broad and Balta doing well. Short not that notice
Houli done some good and not so good. Reckon he is the worst exponent of the handball in the AFL.
This isn’t a certain win, really need the boys in the middle to get on top.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who said there would would be more Richmond supporters.
It sounds 70-30 Essendon over the TV

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
CJ needs a big Summer on the weights. More strength.

Really worrying signs. So much easy ball through the middle.