GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I don't get all this Ridley love that the Bombers have for him. What am I missing? He never plays on an opponent, always sags off and plays 3rd man up, they have Laverde play on CCJ and Jack undersized but won't play the bigger man (Ridley) one on one.

Bombers fans reckon he's the best defender in the comp, I don't see it.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Aarts has to be under the pump. Really doesnt offer much. Yeah gets involved at times but has zero impact most times

Lol talk about being a prisoner of the moment.

Been easily our best small forward this year. Credits in the bank.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Starting to think we're going through the motions and this Covid sh!t doesn't help.
Every Vic team has to deal with that. Maybe the hunger isn’t as great as it was. We’ve been at the very top a long time. We certainly aren’t playing anything like we have the past 4 years.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Cotchin should have gone back to Melbourne.
Houli is done and dusted.
We are 1 tall man down in the backline.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Midfield needs speed injection- it’s just too slow. Collier-Dawkins can have a spell after tonight. If he can’t find the ball, he’s a liability. Has to learn to gut run like Graham.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Has anyone else noted the constant throws that the Dons are allowed to get away with?

Reactions: 3 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Aarts has to be under the pump. Really doesnt offer much. Yeah gets involved at times but has zero impact most times
Only 5 more players mate and you'll have a complete set of 22. I'm sure since round 1 you've probably got most of the list covered.

Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
I'd like to see CJ in the ruck more this 1/4. Chol could be gassed and there were a couple of defensive contests where Chol watched and they marked. I'd rather see CJ dropping back and competing.

Reactions: 1 user