GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

Riccuito going on about Adelaide having had more disposals. Clearly they focus on the wrong things down at that club. You can see it in the way that the Crouch brothers and Laird prioritise racking them up - clearly that is how they are evaluated down at Adelaide.

Reactions: 1 user
Had an opportunity to play on after that mark but chose to take the kick goal. Was always to far.

He got me angry.
He just knows he won't kick it.
He needs to cut out that spinning *smile* before he kicks the ball

In '17 we tore their soul, in '20 we finish the job by tearing out their heart and stomping it into the ground, relegating them to their first wooden spoon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Riccuito going on about Adelaide having had more disposals. Clearly they focus on the wrong things down at that club. You can see it in the way that the Crouch brothers and Laird prioritise racking them up - clearly that is how they are evaluated down at Adelaide.

Angling for assistant to Fagan.

• Haha
Great footage of Vlaustin ragdolling a sooking Tex.

Reactions: 4 users

Ricciuto is the reason why they're where they are.

Most obvious HTB decision of the night. Rioli tackle on the wing. Plenty of prior, incorrect disposal. Nah, play on boys.

*smile* off dumpires