GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

Kicked to Chol and his opponent gets in front of him.
Really disappointing performance by Chol.
Caught behind too much.
Play in front kid.

Edwards welcome back.Ross good.
Crows have come to play. Good.

Good contest .
Gee that Himmelberg is pretty good player.

Us 18-14 crows Qrt 1

Reactions: 1 users
Cmon Mabs, lift.

Welcome back sheds.

Could sheds and bolton be the new tivendale and hyde?

• Haha
The one where Jake Kelly easily outmarked him was the most annoying, had a great outsized matchup there and barely even competed for it. Kelly is 190, Chol is 200. He just has to win those matchups.

He can't judge ball flight. That's why he's always under the ball or behind his opponent. ALso just gets easily pushed out as he has poor core strength.

As expected Crows come out firing in their 10th (out of 17) home game of the year. This'll be a *smile* fight.

Seriously, you reckon Chol might show a little bit more intensity and desire in his big chance to be a finals and hopefully a premiership footballer. Looks like he's playing a 10 a side scratch match.

One of the more entertaining quarters of the season.

Edwards is usually a little rusty first-up but not today. Slick.

Reactions: 2 users
Chol could cost us dearly.
Going half hearted.
Rioli wake up.
Why does our forward line look soooo crowd.
This game is getting me angry.