Game Day - Tigers v Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tigers v Dees

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
*smile* Chanel 7 advertised they were playing the tigers now they are playing an old *smile* matinee movie with Elvis pretending to be a *smile* Indian.

*smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* !

had cleared the house of infidels and had the couch all set up and

have to watch on a *smile* phone.
Quick dash to the Bangalow pub?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Quick dash to the Bangalow pub?

Its an absolute horror show in there.

tried to punt there and the normally inhospitable bar staff have taken it to another level with social distancing protocols.

Im not exaggerating when I say, if I jumped up at a tigers goal, I'd be told to get back on my stool like I was in grade 1.

I'd rather go to a Klan meeting with Eddie Mcguire

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
*smile* Chanel 7 advertised they were playing the tigers now they are playing an old *smile* matinee movie with Elvis pretending to be a *smile* Indian.

*smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* !

had cleared the house of infidels and had the couch all set up and

have to watch on a *smile* phone.
Or join up with Kayo and get the 2 weeks free trial. Just remember to cancel the day before your 2 weeks is up or they will charge you $25.00 for the next month of viewing. Some really interesting shows and documentaries as well as a host of other live sports. Has all the football. Just make sure you have a smart tv or chromecast to be able to watch it on tv.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Or join up with Kayo and get the 2 weeks free trial. Just remember to cancel the day before your 2 weeks is up or they will charge you $25.00 for the next month of viewing. Some really interesting shows and documentaries as well as a host of other live sports. Has all the football. Just make sure you have a smart tv or chromecast to be able to watch it on tv.

Even better join up with beteasy (you don't need to gamble) and get 3 months free Kayo. Just make sure you use a different mobile nbr and email address if you've had a trial before.

Tigeronprowl

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 30, 2002
Even better join up with beteasy (you don't need to gamble) and get 3 months free Kayo. Just make sure you use a different mobile nbr and email address if you've had a trial before.
Never knew about that one TL. Thanks will join up. 3 free months is an awesome deal.