Game Day Tigers v Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Dockers

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Not as easy as it looks but Tiges to grind out another 4pts. Tiges by 18pt.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
I dunno, I think these games get easier late in the season.

Free can’t make finals, they’re all hubbed up on the far side of the continent. The season is old and they’d be thinking about the off-season.

We, on the other hand, know that every game is important. Win this and we have nine days to plan and prepare for the cats. That’s as good as two weeks in a normal season.

Short back line? Sure, but it won’t be a problem. Balta and Broad take the key possies while Vlastuin will leave his man to assist. Houli, in-form Short and Baker to link up.

We’re good tonight.

Reactions: 10 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im with Cartman,

we muscle up today and the process clicks.

Tigers by 76 points. George Castagne kicks 6.0

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Midfield have to put in a massive performance to take away any threats , then get rewarded with a 9 day break

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I dunno, I think these games get easier late in the season.

Free can’t make finals, they’re all hubbed up on the far side of the continent. The season is old and they’d be thinking about the off-season.

We, on the other hand, know that every game is important. Win this and we have nine days to plan and prepare for the cats. That’s as good as two weeks in a normal season.

Short back line? Sure, but it won’t be a problem. Balta and Broad take the key possies while Vlastuin will leave his man to assist. Houli, in-form Short and Baker to link up.

We’re good tonight.

Hope soCarts.
Freo will back themselves and take the game on.
Tall forward line worries me somewhat. We are one short.

Will be won in the middle.

They also have our forwards to worry about too.

Longmuir has brought ( directly/indirectly) Fyfe s treatment off the ball. We don’t tag so let’s see how many frees he gets.

Also highlighting Soldo & Nankervis, their bullying of NicNackPattyWack watch the umpire pluck frees against those two.

Nothing new.

22 vs 25

Need to keep winning. WC have a game in hand. Can’t afford to drop games from here on.

Can’t wait for tonight’s game.

Oh and there is a player called Dusty they have to contend with.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Was it blighty who said footy is 50 % half mental?

Big boy premiership sides don’t drop these games on the way through. Conversely, Freo won’t have the stomach to play the four quarters you need to beat us.

Reactions: 2 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Probably won't bring our A+++ game tonight. Fall out of flag favouritism for another week.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
3rd last H&A in '17, cats beat us. In '19 we beat Carlton by 28pts.

Maybe Dimma waits another week to give us a shake up?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
It'll probably be another *smile* fight in a game where a clearly inferior team tries to limit our scoring by employing a mass flood of our forward line. It'll be frustrating and ugly to watch; like most games we have played against weaker teams this year.

We just need to get the win. Tigers by 2-3 goals.

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I wish we were resting the Capt.

EZJ fixed us up with 2 months free kayo last night. Resourceful young fella took a picture of a VB slab barcode, typed her in and we're away!

He goes, 'this gets us to November 1, so even if we draw the GF, mum will get to see the replay'

I feel like a resounding success as a father

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It'll probably be another *smile* fight in a game where a clearly inferior team tries to limit our scoring by employing a mass flood of our forward line. It'll be frustrating and ugly to watch; like most games we have played against weaker teams this year.

We just need to get the win. Tigers by 2-3 goals.
Agree, Tigers by, in the end, around the 4 goal mark.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Im with Cartman,

we muscle up today and the process clicks.

Tigers by 76 points. George Castagne kicks 6.0
Love to see George kick 6.0, but on past evidence I’d be pleased with 2.4.
I don’t like criticising our players but he has had a fair bit of training at the elite level and shows no signs of improving this part of his game.

We have a few players who similarly arrived in the side. Lambert and Soldo come to mind.
But no one has who has shown no improvement at all has lasted as long.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Bank the 4 points and be switched on from first bounce and take control of the game.They will flood so we need to be smart and beat it and pin point delivery in our 5o.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Even at the their lowest Fyfe has played out of his skin against us. And then there is Mundy who has ripped our hearts out. Nullify these two and we will be fine.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
We seem to be worried about their talls. They have to get the ball to their talls enough times to even be in a position to kick enough goals to beat us. To do that they cannot flood or at least it won't be a 22 man flood. Therefore they need to be worried about our talls with the two ruckman.