Game day Tigers V Geesook | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers V Geesook

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Yeh, I've got a feeling clanger will have a big one with no dusty there raining on his parade. He's like a strutting peacock knowing the tiger is stuck in his cage - he'll have his feathers out.
If ever there was a time for Syd to go 'bang" again, today is the day. Can't think of anything better than seeing Diverfield on the ground looking for the bus that just hit him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Would prefer it was dry

Speed and gut running is the way to beat them

Reactions: 1 user

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
I remember sitting at the last game against them thinking how much we missed Grimes. I am hoping he is the difference today!

Reactions: 1 user

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Yeh, I've got a feeling clanger will have a big one with no dusty there raining on his parade. He's like a strutting peacock knowing the tiger is stuck in his cage - he'll have his feathers out.

I feeling Tom might do that job, hates his guts goes back to the Suns.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Yeah so true.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Enjoying the optimism on this and other threads, but I must be too much of a realist. Besides, seeing us lose badly to the Aints, Suns and Filth, just did me in. Have to agree with TT - lack of confidence and still missing 7 top players including Dusty.

Cannot see how we can match their midfield (although Sheds back helps) or stop their backline dominating. Expect Aarts and Castagna to have little impact again. DTLD will have to be back to his best on Big Shove and then Grimes can deal with Rohan, but who matches up on Ratugolea with no Balta - Garth? Well, he's just a stopper and he'll try.

Moggies again having a dream injury run.

Reactions: 2 users