Game day Tigers V Geesook | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers V Geesook

Cotch and Edwards done surely. 2 contested possies between them yet under 50% disposal efficiency. The Cotch dribble kicks out of contests are just terrible. Both keep getting injured and slow as in body and mind. They were once primary mids but no more. The only tier 1 mid we have playing today is Bolton and he seems to get used sparingly in the mid.

Cotchin needs a cup of tea and lay down.
Poor bastard looks fked
Why doesn't Hardwick try something. Move stack in the middle.
Where not wining this game try something for tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Hardwick needs to bite the bullet and get even numbers in our forward half. No spares for Geelong.

Another thing ill say. That 50 against Parker is why i have lost so much interest in this game. How you can penalise a bloke for reacting to a player about to play on and then losing his balance so moves a step to the side is an absolute joke. Game is stuffed

yeah *smile* decision/ rule - that 1 decision turned the game and gave them momentum

Reactions: 1 user
Percentage today isn't helping but we're still well placed to make the 8, especially if the v'Ginants can win later. Odds will improve too.
TBH. Maybe as you say.
I reckon we need more milestone games.
They seemed to really lift for Jackmond last week.
Of course that would be a worry if nothing else can get them motivated.

Cotchin needs a cup of tea and lay down.
Poor bastard looks fked
Why doesn't Hardwick try something. Move stack in the middle.
Where not wining this game try something for tomorrow.
He needs a new *smile* missus and a good lay more like it! If Selwood can keep backing up then no excuses for Cotchin!