Game Day Tigers V Giants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers V Giants

Don't care who we've had out. We've blown it. Although been ripped by the umpires.

Reactions: 1 users
We seem to be finding our feet lately but we need to be more efficient.
No more goals out the back. Teams are clued up now.

Had a crack with a modified team.
Should have won.
Endeavour is not the issue now; it was in the first 3 games after the break.

Now it is skill, decision making and stupidity. Our forward line function is about the worst I can recall. It is unbearable to watch.

Seen enough of Rioli, Pickett, Aarts, Higgins. Naish was the wrong selection. Nowhere near AFL footy.

Foward line is a mess .... where the hell are a small at the fall of the ball ??.... does anyone ever think of leading ? Making space ?.... what happened to Rioli ? Lambert ?....!
Everything about our forward line is diabolical. Talls, smalls, mediums. It is a *smile* dog's breakfast.

WTF is McQualter doing??

Geez it’s tough watching that game. We played with 19. Naish, Rioli graham, may as well have not have played.

Sometimes you lose.
A few have been found wanting.
Would love Butler in our fwd line right now.
Lynch and Jack are just statues at the moment.

Reactions: 1 user
Forward line horrible, kicking for goal even worse. Thats the output from today. Some of the kicks indie 50 though have been awful.

*smile* kicking is *smile* football but,

for the life of me I can’t work out this new holding the ball rule.

chook lotto

Our endeavour was there, but the class was not. If you have that many scoring shots and inside 50s you should be winning. Simple as that.

Reactions: 2 users