GAME DAY Tigers V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Pies

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’ll be at the game tonight, not sure what to expect but we all know we want the 4 pts.

Reactions: 4 users
Forgetting ladder positions , this is the Tiges v Pies , our biggest rival , the team we all love to hate .

Sensational opportunity for the Cubs today with so many of our best 22 out, play well today and they could be part of a historic September , reality is though we lose today and the season ,though not mathematically rooted it would surley be from a confidence point .

Not confident, Pies have a lot more of there best team out there, however we’ve still got plenty of talent out there and hopefully some enthusiastic youth that show they belong

Draw

How good is it been able to go to Punt rd to watch the VFL , then of to the G to have a couple of beers served in glass

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
On paper this aint going to be a walk in the park so hoping the footy Gods smile upon us. Due for a change of luck.

Reactions: 3 users
On paper this aint going to be a walk in the park so hoping the footy Gods smile upon us. Due for a change of luck.
The footy gods did not smile on us last night.
Lions did us no favours losing to the Saints.
Now down at 13 with Carlton and the Pies and all the other losers.
Someone up there does not like us.
We have to win today to appease the gods and make us PREnders happy little vegemites.

Get the 4 points we need today get our season back up and running We can do this beat this mob they are nothing Go Tiges

Reactions: 1 user
I think the Pies might euthanise our 2021 this arvo.

• Sad
Yes, we have more outs than them but if we take the game on, run and carry from the back half, move the ball on quickly and put our renowned Richmond pressure on then we win. That's been lacking the last 2 games, bring the heat boys!

Tiges by 17 points.

Last edited:
Reckon there will be about 12 goals kicked in total. Gonna be an ugly game.

Reactions: 1 users
The footy gods did not smile on us last night.
Lions did us no favours losing to the Saints.
Now down at 13 with Carlton and the Pies and all the other losers.
Someone up there does not like us.
We have to win today to appease the gods and make us PREnders happy little vegemites.
Just think about pick 5 and it will soothe the ache

edit - you will notice I didn’t mention pick 6 which would elevate anxiety

Last edited:
  • Haha
reckon we will have 6 goals by the 18 minute mark,leading by 24 points. Lead by 30 at halftime,win by 18.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah could be ugly but I'm looking forward to seeing Stacky and the young mids today. Win or lose I'm not so concerned about. Well I am, but if we lose tonight then it's all about resetting for next year.

Not sure what to expect either.

Ill have a crack.

Scenario 1. Rich come out firing and do enough to win by 30pts despite being undermanned.
Scenario 2. Rich play rubbish again, the match is terrible in what is lovely weather. Pies by 15.

Oops sitting on the fence.

Ps I hate Collingwood.

Our 2021 line in the sand game.

Great to see Sydney back. Go get 'em Syd!

Reactions: 2 users
Not confident at all. This appears to be the weakest side we’ve fielded since 2016. Plus the way we’ve played the past 2 games shows we are devoid of confidence.

A win and it’s scent of blood, scent of blood, SCENT OF BLOOD!!!