GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs

Lynch....it doesn't get much worse
Slow to.make a disision...has shots from.imposdibke angles rather than hit the too of the goal square and then misses from.15 feet in front....$800,000 a year for that rubbish
Make a statement Dimma....

Forward options the worst they've been in 4 years. Small not getting near it. Castagna seems totally out of it. Rioli does nothing forward anymore. Aarts treacle. No third marking option. No lowered eyes.

Reactions: 1 users
Forward line movement horrible. Lynch taking marks up the ground but butchering it completely. Ball use all over ground woeful. Bottom 4 team like.

Forward options the worst they've been in 4 years. Small not getting near it. Castagna seems totally out of it. Rioli does nothing forward anymore. Aarts treacle. No third marking option. No lowered eyes.
All I can say is yep. We've lost the plot in attack.