GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges v Dogs

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We are lost on turn over again. Spare men out back every time
Yep and with our Half Forwards all the way up the ground we are turning it over outnumbered too high up the ground and are unable to lock it inside our forward 50 which was our game[plan.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Sheesh Bachar is really showing his age. Short also a shadow of 2020 Short. Grimes too. We look slow and unskilled in the back half.

Too slow weak in the mid

Not enough defensive pressure up forward.

Other than that we look really good

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Jesus easy r u n into the foward line only for Bolton to mess it up again ....it's doin my head in ...why handpass way over to rioli on an impossible angle ???

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Again Tigers didnt take chances early ......................... its looking like a humping.

Geez some of our blokes are seriously lacking composure.

There is no spark no run no trust in our footy, its stagnant.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Ross, Graham, Aarts are not senior footballers. Cotchin and Houli need to be retired next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user