Game Day - Tiges V Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Freo

Our midfield is not following their midfielders when they go into their forward line. Have to run both ways.... still learning I guess....

Reactions: 1 user
Insipid running and effort to tackle right across the ground..Baker Shai mansell dow just made no effort as it eased oyt of our foward line ....
Shai looks like his asleep
Mansell doing nothing

We just lack skills. This will be a 60 point drubbing. Cannot hit a target gorward of centre.

Our midfield is not following their midfielders when they go into their forward line. Have to run both ways.... still learning I guess....
Nope, simply not working hard enough.
If Dusty and Bolton refuse to chase they should be dragged and dropped. Example needs to be set.

We look at outcomes but Bolton dropped a chest mark 1m out and we missed set shots and freo got gifted a 50m goal. Should be level despite all the hand wringing.

Reactions: 2 users
The playing group, especially the younger, less experienced ones, are very inconsistent, and this is to be expected while trying to bring players in, and also the regular parade of injuries and returning players. It’s going to continue for a while.

Reactions: 2 users
Absolutely *smile* weak.
For a small crumber Riloi fumbles way tooo much.
We weren't a good kicking team but now we are under 8's quality.
Dow Campbell Naismith Pickett Mansell need to lift or just get out.
That's the worse qtr I've seen us play since the dark days of 2010

Virtually nothing positive to say about that apart from Dusty trying his guts out & Lefau presenting.

Too poor at the contest and playing too far off opponents. Can’t compete let alone win doing that.

Neither of our resting rucks offers a thing up forward. So disappointing.

That’s basic midfield craft.
Dusty the worst offender. Dow never picks his man up, just wanders around.
*smile* poor discipline by the individual and the team. It’s cheating

Absolutely *smile* weak.
For a small crumber Riloi fumbles way tooo much.
We weren't a good kicking team but now we are under 8's quality.
Dow Campbell Naismith Pickett Mansell need to lift or just get out.
That's the worse qtr I've seen us play since the dark days of 2010
I’m at the game , it’s that bad