Game Day - Tiges V Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Freo

No structure, no pressure, equals a very ordinary effort in the 1st quarter.

Young players appear to be not AFL standard but without a structure or game plan they will always look ordinary.

Yze must teach them his structures.

Reactions: 1 user
They are picking us apart quite easily tbh. Could be a shellacking if we don’t tighten up when they have the ball

Virtually nothing positive to say about that apart from Dusty trying his guts out & Lefau presenting.

Too poor at the contest and playing too far off opponents. Can’t compete let alone win doing that.

Neither of our resting rucks offers a thing up forward. So disappointing.
They need to bring Ryan in. Naismith has a go, but he’s not a forward. Ryan at least offers something resting forward.

Reactions: 1 users
what a difference in skill level, especially kicking.
Freo kicking is spot on

Reactions: 1 user
Lefau clunking them but the forward line isn't really favouring clean entries.

Transition running has been questionable but when we've got it going it has looked good.

Defence has been solid but given those 6 players have played the most footy together that's unsurprising. I'm happy with Miller and Young and Broad and Dylan had a few very good moments too.

Lots of upside available. Wouldn't mind Shai through the middle a bit more too but that does leave us a bit option-less up forward.

Absolutely *smile* weak.
For a small crumber Riloi fumbles way tooo much.
We weren't a good kicking team but now we are under 8's quality.
Dow Campbell Naismith Pickett Mansell need to lift or just get out.
That's the worse qtr I've seen us play since the dark days of 2010
Junior fumbles too often. Has he got midget fingers and hands? Then the vertical kick to where or what?

The others need to get back to basics

I can’t believe we’re not trying more up forward. Fair enough he’s got Dan up there, but we just have no aerial targets apart from Lefau, and he’s better on the lead than in a pack.

what a difference in skill level, especially kicking.
Freo kicking is spot on
Yeah very good and very functional.

I think some PRE posters forget that transition footy comes from understanding your team and blokes around you. We've had a revolving door for the majority of our positions.

Are we playing a couple short on the field. Too often Freo players running by themselves.
Our players are lazy and bludging