GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

We might as well forfeit the second half. What hope do we have against such blatant bias and cheating? We’ve done brilliantly to be this close.

I’ve never seen anything like that first half.

Reactions: 8 users
Our players are rattled and their confidence is up because the umpires are giving them everything and free rein and we are scared to touch the ball or man because we will get a free against. This is just absolutely rigged. We are not allowed to win. It is an AFL directive. I am now sure of it.
20 to 6 free kicks in a half. With one of them a mark paid as a free kick to us. We don’t get 20 frees in two full games. Sorry it is unwatchable. Love my Tigers but it’s giving me a coronary watching this *smile*!

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Going to get ugly in the 2nd half. Missing midfield is showing clearly tonight. Youngsters struggling to get into game. Have said it before. Ross is a nothing player. Dont understand why they keep picking him

Reactions: 1 user
Naish/RCD/Ralphsmith not have much impact. Tough to see us winning when you add the umpiring discrepancy.

20 frees to 6.

We deserve to be behind on the count, but 20 to 6 ? Cmon. There’s just abject bias out on that ground. Abject.

They’ll pay a HTB to Blandbane in a heartbeat, a high tackle, anything gray ... but us ? Anything remotely of the equivalent ? No way.

It’s just outright one way umpiring.

Reactions: 4 users
It's OK. Umps will see the stats and start paying frees for us when we get the ball to the defensive wing position. Or blow a couple of advantages when we're already broken free.

Astbury and Houli look finished tonight but have credits. Naish not going to make it IMO. RCD is poor defensively so can see the concerns.

Broad, Balta and Aarts have been our best.

Reactions: 1 users
20 free kicks to 6 are u kidding me!

This is blatant cheating. It has resulted in 3 goals to Brisbane

Rioli and Castagna 3 disposals each. At least 2 of Castagna's were in the backline. We can't keep carrying the two of them. Surely at some stage a role playing forward needs to have disposal and scoring influence.