GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

I'm sick of this putrid commentary, regardless of who it is.

Not one bit of credit to Richmond whatsover.

No Cotchin, Bolton, Lambert, Prestia, Edwards but the Lions are the greatest thing since slice bread.

Leigh Matthews sticking his Brisbane knife it every opportunity he gets.

20-6 free kicks. No mention of that.

10 years ago we would be laughed off the park. Win a few flags and everyones against you.

Get this done Tigers..........Silence the *smile* lot of em.

Reactions: 6 users
Our players are rattled and their confidence is up because the umpires are giving them everything and free rein and we are scared to touch the ball or man because we will get a free against. This is just absolutely rigged. We are not allowed to win. It is an AFL directive. I am now sure of it.
20 to 6 free kicks in a half. With one of them a mark paid as a free kick to us. We don’t get 20 frees in two full games. Sorry it is unwatchable. Love my Tigers but it’s giving me a coronary watching this *smile*!
Spot on. How the hell can you stay competitive in a game when you get so blatantly screwed?

Reactions: 2 users
Seriously how many of their goals have come fro easy footy out the back of a contest.

We are getting murdered at the drop of the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
Astbury and Houli look finished tonight but have credits. Naish not going to make it IMO. RCD is poor defensively so can see the concerns.

Broad, Balta and Aarts have been our best.
Donlon and the other 2 cheats in green clearly the best for Brisbane.

Reactions: 1 users
That is a sensational performance taking into account that the umpiring has obviously been predetermined prior to the game..................... to be only 7pts down shows just how good this group can be.

No hope of winning this one though I'm afraid, Dill and SHocker have already adjusted the Ladder with a win in the Lions column.

Not taking any notice of this result whatsoever and may even switch over to the NRL because there's nothing to be gained watching this one, it might as well be a WWF conjob.

Oh well, who we got next week ??

Last edited:
It's OK. Umps will see the stats and start paying frees for us when we get the ball to the defensive wing position. Or blow a couple of advantages when we're already broken free.
They do it all the time and have been for years. I don’t know you’d do this, but they somehow have to ensure that the umpires don’t have the free kick count shown to them. The bias would become much clearer then.

Too many loose lions everywhere.

We need to tighten up.

That is a sensational performance taking into account that the umpiring has obviously been predetermined prior to the game..................... to be only 7pts down shows just how good this group can be.

No hope of winning this one though I'm afraid, Dill and SHocker have already adjusted the Ladder with a win in the Lions column.

Not taking any notice of this result whatsoever and may even switch over to the NRL because there's nothing to be gained watrching this one, it might as well be a WWF conjob.

Oh well, who we got next week ??
The problem is another blowout occurring could do too much damage to our percentage to get it back.

We are against 25 active players. Victims of Hocking’s message of the week early. But we are in this up to our ears. We obtained momentum when the game was up for grabs before it quickly descended into a bureaucratic farce. With the long time out we can regain momentum again.

I can’t help but wonder if this monumental reaming by the umpires is the AFL’s way of punishing Dimma over his comments last week.
This is the most utterly corrupt umpiring you could ever see.

Reactions: 5 users
This has Swans, Melbourne result written all over it.
going to get slaughtered here. Waiting for the flood gates to open.
We just can’t complete with the better sides.

Great stuff so far against overwhelming odds.
Great 2 goals by Aarts.
He is performing Arts.
Just wish he would kick the easiest one of all.
Yeah the one he missed.
Around the corner bread and butter. Huge miss.

If Brisbane kicked straight, they could have been 6 goals up easily...just like the umps want

Balta going well tonight
Has looked much more like the player we know he can be ....where's that been of late I wonder ?

When he attacks the ball at full pace and leaps, he's unbeatable in the air and also when running the ball out of defence, let's hope he keeps that form up now.

Rioli and Castagna 3 disposals each. At least 2 of Castagna's were in the backline. We can't keep carrying the two of them. Surely at some stage a role playing forward needs to have disposal and scoring influence.
Yeah not a great half from them. I'd send George to McCluggage. He'll impact him going forward and he'll keep him busy defensively too.

Its a *smile* disgrace. They could not be blowing the whistle any quicker.