GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

They do it all the time and have been for years. I don’t know you’d do this, but they somehow have to ensure that the umpires don’t have the free kick count shown to them. The bias would become much clearer then.
Pretty sure it was Wallet that let on that the umpires see the stats at half time. Not sure if they stopped that happening or stopped admitting it.

Was just about to post similar. I’m close to turning this off. There is no doubt been a AFL directive to *smile* us over completely this week as payback for our Marvel comments. 18-5 free kicks half way through second quarter. We get pinned immediately yet they get tackled and don’t dispose of the ball yet it’s play on.

No team can win in the face of such an onslaught of bias and cheating. We cop it every week but this game is levels above.

The AFL is a disgrace.
YEP..... no doubt in my mind that a directive has been sent from the top, no other explanation explains what I'm watching ........

Reactions: 1 user
They’re calling play on when our guys go back to simply take their kick legitimately.

Reactions: 3 users
Jake Aarts has had a good game and is one of our best buts hes also stuffed 3 goal chances by not giving the ball when he should.

Reactions: 1 user
Kmac will get leather poisoning this quarter if he keeps it up