GAME DAY Tiges v Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tiges v Lions

Need to control McCluggage and Lyons more than we are. Take them out of it, and we are right in this. I'd run Ross with Lyons and George with McCluggage.

Our midfield is getting smashed. I made comment early today that this will be the decider. Unless we tighten up we are gone.

Liked Balta‘s game to half time, Jack dominant and Aarts doing really well.

RCD the pick of our youngsters and Naish doing OK.

Expect some Dimma magic, this could go down to the wire.

If we clean up our ball movement out of defence we will get to control more of the game. Can we increase our pressure game as we need to get the momentum back, we sort of gifted it back to the Lions (twice Pickett, Astbury and Houli gave it back to them to easily) AND the umpires can’t be that bad again.

Umpires boss has just been seen storming into Lions Rooms, his message was do we have to do it *smile* all.
Lions coach quickly apologized and said the players will try harder.

Reactions: 1 user
Twenty free kicks at half time....
We get nothing! Infuriating to watch!

baker called for a fend off... there was no fend off

the slightest high contact to them.... whistle

RCD head ripped off... play on

Can barely watch as it is such a double standard

our poor kids getting annihilated by the umpires!

Reactions: 1 user
Has Pickett been on McLuggage? Or McIntosh. Or no one?

Hard to tell but whilst he is lining up on the wing, doesn't appear to be playing a typical wing role, seems to almost be playing through the guts. 11 CP suggests that too.