Game Day - Tiges V Power | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Power

I wanted Dow to succeed after being promising in preseason, however I can’t stomach seeing him bullied and outmuscled so easily and often.

It’s like watching a 12 year old being pushed around by older kids.

And some of his defensive efforts have been sub-par, and he’s been in the system long enough to do better.

Reactions: 1 users
Brown has zero composure. Looks like all he wants to do is get rid of the footy as soon as possible. Doesn’t matter where as long as it’s gone.
He was a bit nervy early but settled. Used the ball well a few times. Eight disposals in the second quarter. Think he's a type who once he feels comfortable at the level will quickly become a good player.

Reactions: 2 users
The thing is when we try to be fancy and handball out of defence, we make a pigs ear of it and turn it over. Better to clear the lines
We bombed long out of defence in the first quarter three times and three times Port marked it and sent it straight back in. You have to clear the lines by changing angles and overlap running.

Reactions: 1 user
im warming to Brown at an equal and opposite rate as im warming to Sam Banks

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Looking at the Port bench, chunky middle-aged men shouldn't wear skinny jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users