Game Day - Tiges V Power | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Power

WTF is Yze doing leaving Dow in the centre the entire game??? Isn’t he supposed to be a great match day coach??

Reactions: 1 user
3 port goals in less than 2 minutes at the start of the last quarter. Fair dinkum whatever we are giving the boys to drink at the breaks needs to stop.

Yze can’t go in at the start of the 4th quarter with Dow Taranto and Baker in the centre square.

Got to get your Ferraris in there and get the ascendancy.

Shai and Dusty. It’s time.

failed a pretty basic competency test just now

Dow and taranto should be no where close yo centre clearancrs..soft as butter ..no tackling no chase no pressure....

3 port goals in less than 2 minutes at the start of the last quarter. Fair dinkum whatever we are giving the boys to drink at the breaks needs to stop.
Saw dow and taranto at thw centre bounce and turned to my partner and said game over right there...3 minutes later and im right...bloody soft a pair of mids going

Rioli has had three kicked on him. Been awful without the footy.

Reactions: 1 users
*smile*, been at my daughter's birthday. Just got home.

Bring on 2025. Gonna be painful watching this *smile* all year, even if we can win a few.