Game Day Tiges v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tiges v Roos

I hope the club sit lynch down and renegotiate his contract, any reasonable person would agree to a pay cut the way he has been playing all yr.

Reactions: 1 users
Tarrant went 2m over the mark. Ump nothing.

Reactions: 3 users
Some Richmond supporters have become very fairweathered.
If we’re not winning Premierships, they’re not particularly interested.
Crack a beer and enjoy the show.
#inanyweather
Fair weathered? No. That's not it. I would rather end this season as quick as possible and give this fatigued, injury depleted team the longest possible time to prepare for next year.

The club has nothing to gain by extending the season for 2 or 3 weeks.

Reactions: 8 users
AFL has found the perfect combination of rules to make us the worst side in it. Also to make the game look incredibly boring.

Doesn't help that our football IQ seems to have vanished.

I reckon we're somehow giving it back to the AFL a-holes by just going through the motions every round. This is the WORST season in AFL history. Bad luck to which ever team wins the asterisk flag.

Do we have the worst skills from any team in the AFL

We may well still win but geez how many missed handballs, how many missed kicks.

Cotchin moves like a snail. Parker and Baker have turned it over too many times for my liking.

Prestia looks lost. Edwards cant run.

When was the last time Short got a handball from within 50 and kicked a goal? By memory, it was 2018 V Pies
Shai would've kicked that goal, no need to handball it off.

Reactions: 1 user
I recon we should nominate a pre commentator and pay them 5 bucks each for staying sober And all zoom in. I’ve had enough of listening to these goons