Game Day Tiges v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tiges v Roos

What an uncontested snooze fest.
The AFL have truely made amazing changes to the spectacle that we used to call Aussie rules. It looks more like soccer to me.

Reactions: 3 users
Bloody hell the stand rule has absolutely killed a fast attacking game. Well done SHocking, now bugger off!

Reactions: 1 users
Do we have the worst skills from any team in the AFL

We may well still win but geez how many missed handballs, how many missed kicks.

Cotchin moves like a snail. Parker and Baker have turned it over too many times for my liking.

Prestia looks lost. Edwards cant run.
Edwards is as slow as Astbury

Reactions: 1 users
Dimma lost the plot
Irrelevant of today’s result
Why is Jack Riewoldt the target mark on kick ins from opposition behinds
Disgraceful 1st quarter coaching
No wonder we can’t score
Ridiculous

I reckon we're somehow giving it back to the AFL a-holes by just going through the motions every round. This is the WORST season in AFL history. Bad luck to which ever team wins the asterisk flag.

1916 was pretty bad. Wooden spooners won the flag. Had a 2-9-1 record in H&A

43 uncontested marks for god's sake. When teams dominate us in this area we almost always lose.

Brownie did say the AFL changed the rules to quell Richmond's influence. It's definitely out there. All we need now is Gawwy to admit it and the season will be complete.

Reactions: 1 user
The thing that is shitting me off the most,

is Hardwick wearing his mask with his nose sticking out.

WTF? theres a million people watching.

it was only 9 months ago Richmond did everything right

Reactions: 1 user
They've well and truly put the cue in the rack for the year. Zero effort, horrific disposal, no noticeable game plan. Can't win a clearance to save ourselves. Haven't worked out yet that bombing it to the loose man in defence doesn't help scoring.

Bring on 2022

Plain and simple. The game is now keepings off. We are hopeless at keepings off. Can't get it back when we don't have it and can't keep it when we have it. Completely different game from the last 100 years.

Reactions: 2 users
Game plan picked apart. We have no answers to this uncontested type of footy.
Work rate non-existent.

What an uncontested snooze fest.
The AFL have truely made amazing changes to the spectacle that we used to call Aussie rules. It looks more like soccer to me.
Even Jono "The Neanderthal" Brown said at start of the game, the changes were brought in to stop a game style like Richmond's

Reactions: 3 users
14 tackles in a quarter of footy (7 each).

Thanks Shocking for creating such an uncontested game.