GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SAINTS

*smile* me...harden up you blokes. We know we are never going to get more frees than the oppo, but we are right in this.
Not that the second qtr should are our best.
Can I quote this ? Yeah stuff it.

I hope most read their posts during the game and think maybe I will wait a bit before pissing the bed.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel ashamed about being genuinely concerned about tonight’s game.

And to think, no Soldo, Prestia or Big V.

When we looked to be struggling a bit in the early part of the 2nd quarter I looked at the stats on my phone because I felt like we were being towelled up in clearances. It was 18-9 to them.
It finished 44-28 to us which means after the point it was 35-10.
I can hardly remember a st kilda centre clearance after half time.
Not sure what comes first. Did we get on top and start winning clearances or is that the reason why we got on top?

Reactions: 4 users
That's the 4 weeks headstart we gave the comp now it's on our terms.

Reactions: 2 users
Good tonight. Pressure back albeit against really poor opposition. Season starts now with next three week run. Melbourne on Anzac Eve is the first test.

Reactions: 2 users
That was fun.

Had to wait 40 minutes for the shop to cook my satay beef noodles outside the ground.

and forty minutes for the tigers to get going inside the ground.

Both were awesome after the wait

Has Eric Banner tweeted how appalling the umpires have been to his beloved saints?

• Haha
Coffield has five inches and 10kg on him. We have to stop kicking high to smalls. We did it to Aarts v Battle as well, similar size diff.
You beat me pointing this out. Still thought it was a puzzling game from DRioli though; cannot work out if he's more of a strength or weakness atm. Sure, did some good things and kicked straight for that angled goal.
But too fumbly often and why does he keep losing his feet so much? Missing the clean hands he used to show.