GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - TIGES V SWANS

Zero accountability, just drifting back. No urgency.

Look like Swiss cheese without the ball. Walking the ball out of the fifty.

Getting monstered at the contest. Midfield getting slaughtered.

Reactions: 3 users
Glad it's March and not September.

Reckon Hardwick will re- evaluate the ground press defense against the Swans as they are just picking their way through it. Man on man may slow them down.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
It’s all about work rate. We have been woeful. But you can’t replace Vlastuin or Houli with the likes of Egg.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anybody actually expect us to go the entire season without at least one match like this?
Really?
Probably a good thing given there's a few passengers on board. May make the selectors actually select.

Why we haven’t gone one on one today is beyond me. Zone has failed completely especially with lack of forward pressure.
New rule hasn't helped our game plan.
Zoning not gonna work same as before.
Dimma has to Tweek the game plan asap.

Reactions: 1 users
Copping the 'Tiges no good with a bit of pressure' from my Melbourne supporting cousin now lol.
Thats hilarious.

But all other fans will be rojoicing at this for sure.

They couldnt wait to write us off last year after those 2 bad losses, funnily enough it was a very scrapy win over the Swans that started our awakening.

Unbelievable. I’ve put everything into this club.
Everything!
If I had a membership it would be burnt by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Commentators desperate to write our obituary.
Lloydy and Carey did it klast year after the Saints belted us.

We won the GF.

LOL.

Eventually the wheel will turn but I wouldnt call it just yet, weve been lucky to play two very poor sides the past 2 weeks we are off the pace and have been caught out today.

Get off Lynch and come back next week.

Ffs... free against Kaps. As if it wasn’t bad enough we also get reamed again by these cheats.

Reactions: 1 users