GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tiges vs Dees

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Melbourne play North next week in a match that might be cancelled due to covid. Not sure how this could affect them.

I do think Melbourne are the real deal, so I’ll just be happy to get the 4 points tonight.

Dusty started the season in career best form and this is a big match with personal pressure on him to outperform Petracca. Perfect conditions for a Dusty classic.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Go boys - need to stand up tonight. No excuses or press will be all over us..

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They are waiting for us to stumble you can feel it.

Cats will be the Prem Faves now with Jezza and Shove and The Invisible man (Rohan) back up forward on the bowling alley.

Thats fine and suits us but I really hate Melbourne and their faux revival, please beat them up Tigers and push another so called contender back down a few pegs.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
A win and we'll be back in the top 4 with Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood already 2 or 3 games behind after only 6 rounds. That would be heaven.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Nah. Even if we lose we'll still be a favorite for the flag. But get ready for MFC Week if they beat us.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
lolnorf play in WA this weekend which is in lockdown, then play the Dees in Hobart the following weekend. Tas Govt may not want lolnorf to play in Tassie unless they quarantine.
Too many knee jerk reactions when there's still so much confusion everywhere.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nah. Even if we lose we'll still be a favorite for the flag. But get ready for MFC Week if they beat us.
They wont know who to circle jerk over harder the GoDeez or the Cats who are back in town with Shove, Jezz and Physio Boy.

C'mon Tigers slap the GoDeez back into their box.

I quite enjoy all the pro Pussy Palarvour.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016

In addition to the above, North are already in WA, so they'll be required to quarantine in Victoria for 14 days upon return. They've applied for an exemption, but if they don't get it, both clubs will need to make up the match later in the year... I think. Maybe. Who knows!

Melbourne might have the bye next week, which they were scheduled to have anyway I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
In addition to the above, North are already in WA, so they'll be required to quarantine in Victoria for 14 days upon return. They've applied for an exemption, but if they don't get it, both clubs will need to make up the match later in the year... I think. Maybe. Who knows!

Melbourne might have the bye next week, which they were scheduled to have anyway I guess.
Kangas might just say #$%#&% it we cant be arsed playing it later ....................................

Reactions: 1 users