Game day v North. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day v North.

Please tell me that we don't have umpire.....I will ping you for everything....Fisher today!!

Why oh why do we have exactly the same umpires as v Collingwood, when supporters from both sides universally agreed they were awful? Curtis The Boy, oh boy....

This shapes as a stern test, on the small ground against a very senior North team which is defending like the clappers.

Club AvAge AvGms AvHgt AvWt
---------------------------
N.M. 26.19 105.8 188.0 88.4
Rich 25.46 95.7 185.9 86.1

Last time

3.4. 6.10. 12.13. 14.17. (101)
2.4. 7.6. 8.9. 9.12. (66).
At Etihad 3rd June 2017

Big 2nd half by the eventual premiers

That was r11 and Richmond had won 6 and north had won 4 from 10 games.
———————————————-
Team changes today from that game are

Out: Grigg B Ellis Prestia Rioli Menadue Bolton
In: graham Townsend broad Vlastuin Conca Higgins

6 - all midfield types

North
Out: Hansen garner Gibson hrovat mullet vickers-Willis
In : daw Jacobs Simpkin Anderson Hartung Wright

6 - 5 mids & 1 key defender.

Everyone please remember, according to the media, norf are one of the form teams at the moment. Just remind people after the game when they say we haven't beaten anyone of note yet

North’s recent scores

39 -55. Suns - lost - far north Q
95-43 saints - win - Etihad
86 - 123 demons - lost - mcg
116 - 30. Carlton. Won Hobart
98 - 70. Hawks. Won - Etihad
69 - 102. Port. Lost - Etihad
66. - 68. Swans. Won. SCG

Hard to read because they are so patchy and so is the opposition they have played.
Their first 4 games only showed wins against saints & Carlton.
But recently they beat the swans at the SCG (doesn’t everyone) and a weird win against the hawks.

Do you treat the port result as just a bad game? Or was the hawthorn game an off day for the hawks?

Our inside 50s and goals for are a lot higher than north’s and we have 5 players butler Castagna Martin Riewoldt lambert to just 2 at norths ziebell and Higgins for higher numbers of score involvements.

Anyway, I think we’ve nailed teams pretty consistently like Freo Collingwood Melbourne and I think north are in this bracket so we should knock them off.

Burry them tigers!! We owe this mob a shellacking or four. Tigers by a lazy 6 goals +

graystar1 said:
Please tell me that we don't have umpire.....I will ping you for everything....Fisher today!!
Someone posted earlier in the week that we have Razor n De boy, might as well get the trifecta nailed n have Fishy as well.

TigerMasochist said:
Someone posted earlier in the week that we have Razor n De boy, might as well get the trifecta nailed n have Fishy as well.
Yep those 2 muppets are umpiring.

Bring the Vaseline.

North have the second best defence in the league
God test for our forwards

TigerMasochist said:

As we saw last week v Freo and r1 v Carlton (and our giants away game last year) we can avoid umpire controversy by not letting the scores be close.

If Fisher is on this game we could be stuffed. How many 50 metre penalties would he apply this time? He may want to break his record from the last time.