Game Day vs St Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day vs St Kilda

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
The tip shop, bargain basement discount bin Tigers take on the thieving, conniving tip rats from the smelliest little beach in the southern hemisphere. It’s a tall order but we’ve been getting it done. Again, I want us to implement the right systems and try our guts out today. A win would be lovely.

Reactions: 3 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
We are playing with one arm in a sling but St Kilda are still gettable. Not a foregone conclusion by any stretch.

Reactions: 5 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Piffling small ground so tackling the order of the day so how will the whistle blowers manage it ?. Will not hold my breath for Tigers to out free Zaints .

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
ill stick with last week winning formulae.

Saints by 77 points

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Reckon we win this.
Kids have belief and are in with Ooze.
This will bubble over to the senior players.
Tiges by 30

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Well at least Gresham isn’t playing to have his usual once a year day out on us

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Result less important than how the kids go today. Like last week, four are eligible for a rising star nomination: McAuliffe, Sonsie, Brown and Campbell.

Just one is all I’m asking for, just one. Well actually, I think we need three this year but I’ll settle for one right now.

Reactions: 2 users

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
I think we might be in a spot of bother. Looking for the kids to keep their heads high and show the effort they showed last week and for the senior players to lead like they did last week. Whatever the scoreboard says at the end of the game is less of a concern

Feb 25, 2007
Gonna be a tough ask without our twin towers lynch & Balta plus baker out too. But if we can play with the same vigour, pressure and speed on the ball like last week anything is possible.

I just hope Kosi takes his game to another level because he's going to be the main forward and he just needs to bring the ball to ground and lead up because there will be a lot down the line due to the narrow wings.

Must stop king, hopefully miller goes to him as I don't think young can go with him in the air.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Surely the Bumwood v Borethorn game could have been pushed back a bit by the AFL and we played at Adelaide Oval as part of a double header - like they did yesterday ?

Oh that’s right. We have to **** Richmond over.

Forgot about that.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Surely the Bumwood v Borethorn game could have been pushed back a bit by the AFL and we played at Adelaide Oval as part of a double header - like they did yesterday ?

Forgot about that.
Stop with the common sense Redmond.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Saint Thomas delivered the Easter Miracle

Sir Dustin to rule in Norwood Forrest

Sir Dustin and his merry men, along with Friar Ooze to rob the Saints of a certain win. Tigers by 1 point

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Forgot about that.
Was this to tone down any boos Ginnivan would get. This game should've been at the G.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
on a suburban paddock anything can happen

Tigers by 14 points