Game Preview  and Photo Galleries new on main page | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Preview  and Photo Galleries new on main page

A

admin

The front page has been updated.

Read mightytiges round 1 preview 'Tigers to flunk the skunks' in the Latest Tiger News and Articles Section.

And at long last the perve page has finally been completed and added to the site......There are 4 pages of photos in the Photo Gallery section.
I think you'll find the link easily enough....Hot Stuff, ha ;D
Enjoy.

A

admin

Re: Game Review and Photo Galleries new on main pa

Did you look on the main page Julz?

As I said, mightytiges review is called 'Tigers to flunk the skunks' and it is the top item in the Latest news and articles box.

The Photo Galley is the link that says PHOTO GALLERY with flames coming from it.

(I would have thought the link as it was above would be pretty obvious, but have added instructions to it as well now in case I was wrong.)

TigerEmma

Proud Richmond & Coburg Member
Dec 18, 2002
Victoria

Good work with the photo galleries guys
Really liked TG's KL's family day pics.
That reminds me I need to get my pics from the family day developed.

Call me dumb but I can't seem to find these links :-[

http://puntroadsite.netfirms.com/  ;)

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland

Did you look on the main page Julz?

As I said, mightytiges review is called 'Tigers to flunk the skunks' and it is the top item in the Latest news and articles box.

The Photo Galley is the link that says PHOTO GALLERY with flames coming from it.

(I would have thought the link as it was above would be pretty obvious, but have added instructions to it as well now in case I was wrong.)

Yes it would have been obvious to even Blind Freddy except the Main Page I was getting was not the updated one. I tried repeatedly to get this but was only getting a Main Page with the latest article being dated 12/3. I had to log out which then gave me the updated Main Page but then I was unable to log back in????? Somehow my password got changed - I don't know what happened but seems to be okay now.

A

admin

Somehow my password got changed - I don't know what happened but seems to be okay now.
Julz would you message me with the message you were given please.
I can understand if some gremlin changed your password, but it would be strange (and very considerate, ha) of it to change it back again.
I'd appreciate if anyone could please send me the error messages they get, and I'll post some info on the feedback page soon.
Thanks. :)