Game time and pre game barbie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game time and pre game barbie

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Pre-match BBQ at Punt Rd Oval
richmondfc.com.au
11:04:19 AM Tue 10 June, 2003

Make sure you get to Punt Rd oval for the pre-match festivities before the Round 12 clash with Carlton, starting at 4.30pm. Grab a snag off the ‘barbie’ and enjoy music and fun activities, including the giant Tiger slide, for the kids. Injured Richmond players will be in attendance to mingle with the kids and sign autographs. It is a great way to kick off your day at the footy!

Would that barbie be half way through the last quarter or are we playing at night?
I'm confused cos one draw I have has it as a night game and the rest say afternoon.
I think it's an arvo game and the club have stuffed up the time for the barbie but I want to be sure. Don't want to miss the game.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Rosy

It is definitely a Saturday afternoon game - a rarity for us. 2.10 start

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Does that mean there will still be a BBQ and if so any idea what time. I am real keen. Wouldnt mind meeting up adn chatting to any of you in person if yo uare going to be there too but no idea how id actually know it was any of you.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
shawry said:
Does that mean there will still be a BBQ and if so any idea what time. I am real keen. Wouldnt mind meeting up adn chatting to any of you in person if yo uare going to be there too but no idea how id actually know it was any of you.

I am pleased to report that the RFC web-site has been updated and the BBQ starts at 11.00am ;)

And Shawry I am disappointed that you say you wouldn't know me because my ugly mug has been plastered over the RFC web-site for the last 2 weeks.

And here I thought I was a celebrity in the eyes of the Tiger faithful . I am shattered ...truly shattered :'(

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
No need to be shattered Lil. I did think of adding in the line "except for Lil". Didnt think it would be fair to single you out. If i see you there i will say g'day if i recognise you.

Thanks for the update too, gonna be a big day and night. lookout Melbourne.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
If we lose to Carlton, it will be barbecued Frawley for supper, smoked with thousands of melted membership cards ;D
And if that Dud, duncan plays, I will burn his effagy

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
Here here Diggler, you are a breathe of fresh air......I'll be there, infact we need to send the message out and rip down players names like Benny Gale of the wall its blight on the club these names