G'day from a new member | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G'day from a new member

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Here is the thread shawry. Hope the link works. If not, it's dated 28 March 2003 (page 52).

http://puntroadend.netfirms.com/yabbse/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=7

If you still have no luck, let me know and I'll email it to you.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Interesting thread it was, but I still dont understand any further as to his reasons. Probably jsut too embarrassed now after taking his stance earlier. I still hope one day he wil lreconsider. IT would be a real buzz for all the players i am sure and the fans. Surely it can do no harm. Any other reason he can come up wiht is jsut plain selfish. Jsut my view and i accept he has made a decision but stil lbelieve it is selfish.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
shawry said:
Interesting thread it was, but I still dont understand any further as to his reasons.

I don't think any of us understand shawry. I think it's just stubborness now.

shawry said:
Any other reason he can come up wiht is jsut plain selfish. Jsut my view and i accept he has made a decision but stil lbelieve it is selfish.

Totally agree.

P.S.: Glad to help shawry