Geelong v Richmond - Rd1 Sun 28 August 20222 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Geelong v Richmond - Rd1 Sun 28 August 20222

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No game day thread.

Started watching a few minute in, both teams look evenly matched.

That tackle on the Geelong player was astounding, the Geelong player launched herself forward and now has what looks like a dislocated shoulder. Simple lesson here, don't launch and you won't get injured. Next a Geelong player ducks into a tackle. Lot of learning from the men by the look of it.

Richmond needs to fix the kicks into 50 as lots are going straight to Geelong players, must fix.

DS

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I’ve just watched 5 minutes. About 5 obvious HTB against Geelong not paid. And they are ducking into tackles and getting too high. Yuck.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The girls are umpired as well as the men it appears.

Hard tough footy that quarter. Interesting to see when the game opens up who gets on top. They've probably been a bit more composed with disposal than we have so far. Not sure if its poor kicking, or poor leading from players in our forward 50 but seems way too easy for their defenders to intercept, meaning we can't bring the ball to ground for players like Williams and Yassir.

Sheerin looks a really good player, tough, strong and she's got a great left leg on here, kicks nice and long.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Ok and we ducked into a tackle and got too high too. Just poor umpiring.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How bad has Hosking’s kicking been in this game ? Turnovers galore…misses 20m out straight in front…

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bloody hell. Plays on, siren sounds and they goal. How does this work sometimes?? Don't put Richmondy in the girls now.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The girls have been taking goal kicking lessons from the men. Is it just me or does 9 for Geelong look like Buddha Hocking?

Reactions: 1 users