General Trivia quiz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

General Trivia quiz

This Is Anfield

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
Ruby said:
I will do my best.

Here is one to celebrate the 50th year of Dr Who.

Two parts.

Who created the Daleks?

And what was the name of the science fiction series he created in the 70's?

And for bonus points - what was the fate of the lead character? :hihi

Obviously not Davros you're looking for then!

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
This Is Anfield said:
And I actually know this - Terry Nation who created Blakes's 7. Blake went missing I think.

Yep. And Yep.

Loved Blake's 7. Lots of conjecture of course about what happened to Roj Blake. Was he killed by Avon? Or by the Federation? Or is he living somewhere out there still?

This Is Anfield

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2013
Melbourne
Ruby said:
Yep. And Yep.

Loved Blake's 7. Lots of conjecture of course about what happened to Roj Blake? Was he killed by Avon? Or by the Federation? Or is he living somewhere out there still?

I also used to love it - am now going to google it & catch up on who was who! ;D Nerdy I know!

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
a rabbi is a teacher ... but I think you are looking for 'master' (master/pupil sense ... not in the bondage master/disciple sense ... although these days ... who knows :eek:)

Ruby

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks

This might be a bit easy but ...

Joseph Pujol would not have been a good dinner party guest. Why?