GF WA | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GF WA

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
There are reports coming out the AFL has already chosen Optus aa there venue for the GF.
All the whinging from WC has got them the GF.
Absolutly weak

WC at Optus is the only thing that'll prevent a tiger 2020 flag

Reactions: 1 user
I guess it makes sense as it is the biggest ground capacity after the G. I don’t count ANZ Stadium in Sydney as that is a rectangular ground and it’s a total shithole as well.

But it boils my *smile* that it will give the Eagles and their whining entitled supporters such a massive leg up. Plus the WA Premier has done absolutely nothing to help the AFL season proceed. That’s his prerogative but he wants to have his cake and eat it too. I’d like the AFL to tell him to get *smile*.

Reactions: 4 users
Its going to be at the Gabba ..........................................I hope

I guess it makes sense as it is the biggest ground capacity after the G. I don’t count ANZ Stadium in Sydney as that is a rectangular ground and it’s a total shithole as well.

But it boils my *smile* that it will give the Eagles and their whining entitled supporters such a massive leg up. Plus the WA Premier has done absolutely nothing to help the AFL season proceed. That’s his prerogative but he wants to have his cake and eat it too. I’d like the AFL to tell him to get *smile*.

Yeah, I reckon the attitude of the WA government should have some sway.

Mind you, imagine winning a GF against WCE at Perth Stadium, that would be beyond fun - you only beat interstate sides, yeah, but we did it interstate.

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Yeah, I reckon the attitude of the WA government should have some sway.

Mind you, imagine winning a GF against WCE at Perth Stadium, that would be beyond fun - you only beat interstate sides, yeah, but we did it interstate.

DS
Yeah like last year when Cornhole and other dickheads were whinging about all our games at the G and then nek minnitt we go up to Gabba and smack the Lions by 8 goals in the QF :mhihi

Uncle Joe Fagan is still looking at the stats from that game:rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The absolute best thing about a Grand Final in Perth this year would be the Eagles not making it :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
The absolute best thing about a Grand Final in Perth this year would be the Eagles not making it :mhihi

Thought the same. How funny would it be for them to lose a prelim over there. Oooohhh the meltdowns.

• Haha
They get done there. Pies. Haw. Melb. We don't have a *smile* hot record agnst them in Perth though.

Wouldn't surprise me.

The WA government has kicked in $$$ to build Optus while the Qld government apparently not keen to do the same with the Gabba.

The AFL is a highly political animal so unless a deal is done I can see them rewarding the spend.
Jeez, they'd p!ss away a lot of goodwill and momentum for the code in Qld.