Go Aussies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Go Aussies

EyeOfTheTiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 16, 2003
A win for the Australian cricket team in the final in India last night.
A win waiting to happen the World Cup (hopefully)
Then the Davis Cup final coming up.
What a big week watching on the coach lol.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
rosy3 said:
Is anyone going to the Davis Cup? I am. :)

I'll be there in spirit. Should be awesome. Give those Spaniards hell. What day(s) are you going Rosy?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've got a three day ticket John, but if (when ;D ) we've thrashed them in straight sets I doubt I'd go on the Sunday for dead rubbers.

I think I'll be Melbourned out by then.

If the tie is still live I'll be there all days though.

Will be so exciting.

I hope Philippoussis get his act together this time. There's not a lot of doubt the other guys will give it their all.

Go Aussies. :D

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Rosy, how can you say that about the Poo. He slips out of tight situations, has the runs on the board and constipates his opposition into capitulation. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Mark will be fine. A powerhouse display on day 1 will set up a Royal Flush for the Aussies. ;D

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Well done to Lleyton. Dunno about Flip - those errant shots of his really let him down. Needs to really settle down when things get tight. I really thought he was going to push Moya to a fifth set :-\ Let's hope we can win the doubles and then Lleyton can win against Moya cause I don't like Flip's chances against Ferrera

RazorBoy

Just waitin' for the next premiership
Apr 18, 2003
I was there for the Davis Cup match today. What an awesome display once again from Lleyton. He won that match on sheer guts and determination something I wish a few more of our RFC players had more of), this guy just never gives up.

It was so inspiring to watch, cant wait for his match on Sunday. Hope Todd and Wayno win the doubles tomorrow and we give Corretja some of our home town patriotism. ;D ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Well done to Woody and Wayno. Didn't give 'em a look in today.

I'd love to see a 5th rubber showdown tomorrow between Hewitt and his arch nemesis Moya, but I'd prefer if he didn't hog the limelight and let poo make a succesful contribution to the Davis Cup win.

Though he didn't play like it yesterday, I think he can pull out an upset against Ferrero who must be absolutely spent after a long year and a titanic war with Hewitt.

Let's hope Scud 'steps up to the plate' as the great Danny Frawley once said (every week this season).