Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
I believe we are playing the Suns at Carrara this Saturday March 23 but apart from the Match Centre on the AFL Website I can’t find any other info anywhere.

I want to go but have no idea how to get access to the game.

I messaged digital@richmond yesterday to post something but so far crickets.

eastlavy

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2008
From the Suns website:
Entry for Saturday’s VFL match is FREE with Gate 3 open from 11am ahead of an 11:05am first bounce. Parking is available in the Red Car Park at People First Stadium.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Kosi involved and has taken some strong marks. Good mark by Cumberland and an excellent pass to ryan who misses.
Cumbers again a great smoother.

MacAufflie goals

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Both McAuliffe and Sonsie have started well. Playing a good side today so its a good sign.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
These morons have no idea who the players are ! And whats with all the phoney yelling ??

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sonz looking a million bucks. Strong mark, lace-out left, work rate through the roof. Smother, tackle. McFKn-A and he looking a great 1-2 punch.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Great fixture to have this game in Queensland when both clubs AFL teams play in Victoria tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users