Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast v Richmond Round 1

Austin Johnson just always looked quality every time I see the VFL team. Could he be an AFl winger?

Enjoying watching our youngsters (and older guy - Naismith), but geez Samson has been disappointing

Was he ever in sorts ?
I reckon he looks a lot better playing full time ruck, as he did last week against Pittonet. When heā€™s deep forward and has to sit under high balls he gets pushed around way too much. Seems to hold his own better in the ruck and around the ground

Reactions: 1 users
I reckon he looks a lot better playing full time ruck, as he did last week against Pittonet. When heā€™s deep forward and has to sit under high balls he gets pushed around way too much. Seems to hold his own better in the ruck and around the ground
Agree.

Tiger listed players best in 1st half.

McAuliffe 20 disposals and 5 clearances.
Naismith 11 disposals, 17 hit outs and 3 marks
Sonsie 17 disposals and 5 marks
Ralphsmith 11 disposals and 5 marks

Goal kickers, Cumbo 2, Sonz, McAuliffe and Naismith one apiece

Reactions: 3 users