Gold Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
This needs its own thread
With Hardwick now at GC.
Some wish him well, when some wish him Shiitt.
This is not a joke
They are starting to compare GC players to our legends.
Took compared to Cotchin
Bailey Humphrey compared to Dusty
And the worse of the worse
Sam Collins compared to Rance.
Collins is in the Johnny Manton class of defenders.
Give me a breakScreenshot_20240224_122820_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20240224_122801_Messages.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
What's next Brandon Ellis compared to Brandon Ellis
Or
Matt Roses to Titch Edwards
Or
Lukouuisos compared to jack

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well tis the silly season - but this just crapola at the highest level.

personally I reckon this hype-o-crap discussion will do more harm than good for the suns.

next they will think their 20 seat stadium is equal to the home of football or their 100s of members make more noise than the over 100k of tiger supporters.

laughaminute suns

Reactions: 1 user
Who is Bailey Humphrey

Yeah there more fake dustin martins on the market than versace handbags

Jake stringer, cam raynor, jordan degoey, now bailey humphrey.

I love dimma and what he gifted us, i dont begrudge him making a new life.

But hes just another gold coast spiv now

Reactions: 9 users
Well tis the silly season - but this just crapola at the highest level.

personally I reckon this hype-o-crap discussion will do more harm than good for the suns.

next they will think their 20 seat stadium is equal to the home of football or their 100s of members make more noise than the over 100k of tiger supporters.

laughaminute suns
Too much sun can cause delusions....

This needs its own thread
With Hardwick now at GC.
Some wish him well, when some wish him Shiitt.
This is not a joke
They are starting to compare GC players to our legends.
Took compared to Cotchin
Bailey Humphrey compared to Dusty
And the worse of the worse
Sam Collins compared to Rance.
Collins is in the Johnny Manton class of defenders.
Give me a breakView attachment 21877View attachment 21878
Which "expert" penned this rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Humphrey Bear possesses some of Martin’s attributes. He doesn’t like to talk publicly. And he has two eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Maybe when/if these players accomplish something of worth they can be compared to players that have done this. Until then they’re still members of the GC under achievers squad.

Fuxk me. Bailey Humphrey...Dusty lol, I've never heard of him. That's really funny but Sam "dumb as dogshiit bogan" Collins....Rance. LMFAO. Rancey is one of the best defenders of all time. Collins is barely AFL level

I rate Touk Miller, maybe not Cotchin level, but he is bloody good. He has a few years to reach the level.

But, I really love the line about Dusty. No team has a Dustin Martin on their list. Hmm, last time I looked, we do!

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nothing but plastic club that the afl keeps afloat. Dimma right a bunch of new plastic toys.

Yeah there more fake dustin martins on the market than versace handbags

Jake stringer, cam raynor, jordan degoey, now bailey humphrey.
Let’s not forget Sam Powell-Pepper, the fakest of all the fake Dustins.

There’s probably enough knockoff Dustins to select a Blokes Who Are Roughly The Same Size As Dustin Martin And Therefore Will Probably Be Just As Good team.

Stacked with lazy half forwards.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Fuxk me. Bailey Humphrey...Dusty lol, I've never heard of him. That's really funny but Sam "dumb as dogshiit bogan" Collins....Rance. LMFAO. Rancey is one of the best defenders of all time. Collins is barely AFL level
Yeah, thats what i thought.
It is highly unlikely Humphrey will ever be any near as good as Dusty. But one day, maybe, someone will, so the media will keep naming 'the next Dusty'.
but Sam Collins is a 30yo decent full back. He is not now, never was, and never will be in any way shape or form a comparison with Rance. Rance, who hasnt played AFL for 6 years is probably still a way better defender. Its just *smile* of the highest order. Even by today's journalistic standards.

Lets run Lefau on Humphries during our game against the Suns and see how much like Dusty he is

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hard to know which one is the bigger insult, the Rance or Martin comparison. Miller is a fantsatic player, but yet to show the leadership of Cotchin.

Collins is a goer but a battler, that is such an insult to an all-time great in Rance.

And Humphries I really like as a player but wow.