Gold Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Gold Coast

Yeah, thats what i thought.
It is highly unlikely Humphrey will ever be any near as good as Dusty. But one day, maybe, someone will, so the media will keep naming 'the next Dusty'.
but Sam Collins is a 30yo decent full back. He is not now, never was, and never will be in any way shape or form a comparison with Rance. Rance, who hasnt played AFL for 6 years is probably still a way better defender. Its just *smile* of the highest order. Even by today's journalistic standards.
Rance should do some training with Collins and just show him just how far he is off the level.

I would play Balta and Bolton as our main 2 key forwards for the gold Coast game. Jacob K maybe as the 3rd key

how about *smile* Gold Coast?

Ethan Read is 206, runs a sub 6 min 2km, is quick, can pick a ball up one handed at full pace,

and hit a forward on the tit with a bullet.*

he is like someone asked Artificial Intelligence to construct the perfect modern KPP.

Dimma will have watched Read train once,

and rang up Dillon to ask could they please trade Mac Andrew before round 1

* @Scoop hates him. publicly schooled beyond Melbourne city limits :cool:

Jed Walter could give Bobby Hill 10m start and run him down too.

that Walter and Read (Will Graham (who is a real goer) too) have been playing together since they were 8 year olds, two generational KPP complete freaks in one junior footy side in Queensland?

*smile* me.
Walter will be a big in for them, eZ. The boy puts pressure on the two fancy pants talls currently prancing about the forward line. He's busy, honest and blue-collar. How does Dogwick feel about forward pressure? He's drooling on his iPad as we speak.

Read will play as soon as he can. Probably back IMO. If he competes in the air that stiffens them up.

I reckon Jake Rogers walks into that side. Plays HFF/mid as soon as he can get his body to the level.

And Will Graham is quick for a mid but 2.92 is lightning at HBF (cf Zac Fisher 3.03/20m now at HBF.) See Damien put the kid straight on the ball? The minute Graham shows he can get it he is in that side. He looks classy at times to me.

Having said that, there's still a chance they all bust. Booh, yeah!

Reactions: 1 user
Walter will be a big in for them, eZ. The boy puts pressure on the two fancy pants talls currently prancing about the forward line. He's busy, honest and blue-collar. How does Dogwick feel about forward pressure? He's drooling on his iPad as we speak.

Read will play as soon as he can. Probably back IMO. If he competes in the air that stiffens them up.

I reckon Jake Rogers walks into that side. Plays HFF/mid as soon as he can get his body to the level.

And Will Graham is quick for a mid but 2.92 is lightning at HBF (cf Zac Fisher 3.03/20m now at HBF.) See Damien put the kid straight on the ball? The minute Graham shows he can get it he is in that side. He looks classy at times to me.

Having said that, there's still a chance they all bust. Booh, yeah!

I think there's zero chance Walter busts

he could play the pressure small forward role.

but the other 3 could.

I reckon Rogers is the least likely to make it, but probably will

Reactions: 1 user
I think there's zero chance Walter busts

he could play the pressure small forward role.

but the other 3 could.

I reckon Rogers is the least likely to make it, but probably will
If Walter becomes a small pressure forward it's a booh, yeah! from me, brother.

On Rogers, he's slow and surprisingly top heavy for a youth of 4' 11". But he can make space for himself and is a smart mover and user. And was often winning it alongside the now benchmarked Sanders and McKercher.

We'll soon have a look and then we can gloat or brood as the mood strikes us.

Meanwhile, I hear Dogwick got some bad news today-

1710226847387.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users