Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

easy said:
Give us a look at Cholly. He maybe greener than August phlegm, but it'd give us something to get excited about.

I'm excited about the simile.

:hihi

I read the entire Port game day thread because I love to suffer. Then Go Toigs ruined it for me with this Rofl -

Go Toigs! said:
Port fans are vile. The result of missing chromosomes and cousins gone camping.

Now I want the tee shirt.

She was in great nick earlier with a 'Give it a bone, teabag' rejoinder. (Can't find it now.) Anyway I ad a couple of larfs.

Dyer'ere said:
She was in great nick earlier with a 'Give it a bone, teabag' rejoinder. (Can't find it now.)

search.gif
is your friend.

Go Toigs! said:
asian tetley said:
Arn't you happy we have the best gender policy in the afl?
I am yay Peggy :rofl

Give it a bone teabag. Its got nothing to do with how we are on the field.

Dyer'ere said:

I read the entire Port game day thread because I love to suffer. Then Go Toigs ruined it for me with this Rofl -

Now I want the tee shirt.

She was in great nick earlier with a 'Give it a bone, teabag' rejoinder. (Can't find it now.) Anyway I ad a couple of larfs.

Its an honour to know I got the corners of your mouth curling upward Dyer'ere during what can only be described as an otherwise gruesome evening.

From the Lin Jong thread, on whether we should recruit him..

BrisTiger24 said:
Would rather Kim Jong - and make him captain. He will change the culture of the place

From the 'Season over so what now' thread..

EJC said:
Have the board sit through a video package of our season's worth of clangers set to the music of 'cuddle cam' and 'who's not paying attention'.

After all, that's what we're subjected to week in, week out.

tigertime2 said:
The only player in the league that can attempt to mark when the ball is 50m away. That has to add value.

on the Tyrone Vickery to Carlton thread. Pure Gold..

achillesjones said:
The top ten priorities.

1. Affirmative action for women in football
2. Indigenous programs for the AFL
3. Allanah Madeline Foundation
4. Making sure we are ALL happy in our roles
5. Stability at all costs
6. Economical recruiting with a thrifty approach to the accumulation of players who are fairly close to AFL level
7. Long term contracts for everyone
8. A more desperate approach to the boycotting of unsatisfactory media performers
9. Leading the AFL with a range of political correctness initiatives
10. Harmony and peace.

If all is right with the top ten, we can then look to peripheral issues such as list management, coaching and.....winning games of football.

On the pre season thread, re what we need to for pre-season 2017.

I'd almost rate this platinum..