Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Goldposts - The best of Punt Road End

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
On Rance's TV career:

ToraToraTora said:
He shouldn't be on freaking morning tv. He should be writing his own Fawlty Towers type sitcom set in a footy club. I'd watch that.
CarnTheTiges said:
And considering where he plays he probably wouldn't have to make anything up, either.
:hihi

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
:hihi

Here's a little gem from ARCHY -

ARCHYBOY said:
I was just watching the video on the Tigers website and the wife leaned over my shoulder for a look. She said upon seeing Markov "I think I've seen that guy on Red Tube".
I've got no idea about those stupid social media websites, can somebody enlighten me please...

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Glamour post from TJ. :hihi

TJsFurrow said:
Stylistically, tonight was like Dusty's year 2.
It's like he released a couple of albums of raw, passionate fury, then went off and started listening to Brian Eno and hanging out with Fluxus artists and releasing stuff that, although skilfully crafted, was just on the edge of becoming a puddle of innocuous jazz fusion.
And now he's gone punk again.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
In the Reece "The Velvet Fog" Conca thread.

willo said:
Veni, vidi, vici

TigerMasochist said:
Perfect quote.
I came, I saw, I Conca'd.

Possibly the most concise yet superb post ever seen on PRE. Kudos Willo, and thanks for the explanation TM.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
antman said:
In the Reece "The Velvet Fog" Conca thread.

Possibly the most concise yet superb post ever seen on PRE. Kudos Willo, and thanks for the explanation TM.

Crickey Moses, Cheers Ant.
Onya Masso :fing32
I think it may be my first ever mention in Goldposts. ;D

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
The best non fiction is poetry:

easy said:
Back in the 90's, The Brisbane City Council had a team of jack russells for vermin control.

This Van would pull up and a bloke would get out, take the lid off the sewer or storm water drain, open the back of the van, and about 20 jack russells would rocket down the drain.

Youde hear all this squealing and thudding for about a minute, and then about 20 jack russells would rocket out of the drain and back into the van, with blood all over their heads.

the bloke would put the lid back on the drain, then the van would drive off.

Our forward 50 entries this year remind me of that.