Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
i just realised you can make the word 'flog' out of the word 'golf' .. ha ..

Reactions: 1 user

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Champion
Apr 29, 2006
This will be the last time.....he's a bit like an old girlfriend of mine, he teases me, has been in pretty good form.
Reasonably confident about Schauffele, finished 4 shots behind the winner last week with a quadruple bogie.

“mmm” = I like it.

Will tail you on both.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Imagine the patience you’d have to have to caddy for Day or Spieth , can’t believe how good they are with such constant negative thoughts.

really like the telecast without crowds

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Champion
Apr 29, 2006
Imagine the patience you’d have to have to caddy for Day or Spieth , can’t believe how good they are with such constant negative thoughts.

really like the telecast without crowds

Imagine Jason Day winning a tournament while the whole world was getting sick.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Faldo would have to be one of my favourite commentators in sport , like ol IBF too
I enjoyed the banter between Faldo and Mickelson when Mickelson spent a bit of time commentating after his round. Like myself, I don't think Faldo thinks too much of Mickelson.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I enjoyed the banter between Faldo and Mickelson when Mickelson spent a bit of time commentating after his round. Like myself, I don't think Faldo thinks too much of Mickelson.
It’s probably way back in this thread , however I remember been told by a good source that “Phil” would be the most disliked bloke on tour

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
I think the ribbing was good natured. Was fun listening to Phil, generally can't stand him but he was entertaining.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Looks like a good finish coming up , like to see Casey or Finau get the Trophy.

I haven’t had a game in bloody ages now , however got myself a set of spalding elite blades and persimmon woods from the tip the other day, I think I’ll take them out to my old sandscrape course for a trundle soon, I’ll use the modern ball though