Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Great to see Mickelson have a 10 on the 18th hole at the Texas Open. When he loses his head, he's like a 32 handicapper.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just read an old fella died a few days after being hit in the head by a golf ball at Portarlington , I’m surprised this doesn’t happen more often especially on over crowded public courses. New an old fella who had been hit in the head 3 times over his years of playing , one time he lost a lot of teeth

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just read an old fella died a few days after being hit in the head by a golf ball at Portarlington , I’m surprised this doesn’t happen more often especially on over crowded public courses. New an old fella who had been hit in the head 3 times over his years of playing , one time he lost a lot of teeth

Still dont know why a) you stand so close to people and b) don’t wear falsies.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
I haven’t played since the new flag rule came in, are most people leaving the flag in or out ?
In Vic with covid it stays in. No rakes in bunkers, preferred lies. (Where I’ve played a couple of times anyway - the National)

if I had a choice I’d be removing flag just through habit.