Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
PK. It’s pretty good. Overrated a lot though. Some really good holes, but some pretty average ones here and there too. North course is best.
I've only played the north but reckon it's a beauty. It's a great complex, another club it would be great to be a member of if one had the time.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I've only played the north but reckon it's a beauty. It's a great complex, another club it would be great to be a member of if one had the time.

I threw my membership in there. Was a member for about 18 months after Kingswood merged with Peninsula to form PK. It was too far to travel. Monash and Peninsula Link was just brutal. Was taking 75 mins+ to get there after work.

They've spent a lot of money.

It's good, but nowhere near a RM or KH or Metro standard. The North has some good holes (1st, 2nd, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th,18th) but some average ones as well (12th is rubbish, 15th and 16th bland, approach to 17th is all wrong and 3rd and 5th have always looked like they've been squashed in.)

They could probably come up with a decent composite course however.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Heh heh heh.... Leishman plays his second into 18 and somebody yells out:

“RICHMOND TIGERRRS !”

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Nice fella. Sounds like he hitched up the plough onto the tractor, and drove down the road to the local golf course just for something to do.

Given that for a lot of small towns, the local sports clubs are an integral central anchor point for the grass roots fabric of their community. This bloke would have to be the most hated person in town at present. Could have murdered someone and copped less flack. What a dick!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just finished the North course at PK , good track, however no way is that in the best 5 in Australia, typical money talks rating , course was in great nick , imho lots of 7.5 out of 10 holes , but not a lot of breathtaking ones , greens a massive with so many pin options. Certainly is nothing like the old “club” of Kingswood

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just finished the North course at PK , good track, however no way is that in the best 5 in Australia, typical money talks rating , course was in great nick , imho lots of 7.5 out of 10 holes , but not a lot of breathtaking ones , greens a massive with so many pin options. Certainly is nothing like the old “club” of Kingswood

That's pretty much it: overrated. Not even sure it makes top 30.