Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Remember when Rickie Fowler was going to win a major or six any day now? Was that a decade ago?
He’s out of form badly and has been for quite a while. Noticed he moves around a bit before taking it back. Got a bit fidgety.

Hatton always looks like he’s gonna punch himself in the face - or someone else.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He’s out of form badly and has been for quite a while. Noticed he moves around a bit before taking it back. Got a bit fidgety.

Hatton always looks like he’s gonna punch himself in the face - or someone else.
He just might when he sees where his 2nd finished up on 13.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
He used to just step up and knock 'em in. Confidence of youth.

I call it my golf face.

Water everywhere. Too much. A Pete Dye standard.
Water, water, every where,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink.

The very deep did rot: O Christ!
That ever this should be!
Yea, slimy things did crawl with legs
Upon the slimy sea.

About, about, in reel and rout
The death-fires danced at night;
The water, like a witch's oils,
Burnt green, and blue and white.

And some in dreams assurèd were
Of the Spirit that plagued us so;
Nine fathom deep he had followed us
From the land of mist and snow.

And every tongue, through utter drought,
Was withered at the root;
We could not speak, no more than if
We had been choked with soot.

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the Albatross
About my neck was hung.

I've got a better chance of shooting an albatross with a crossbow than a 3-wood, that's for damn sure.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Adam’s day could almost be done already, right here.
One thing about Adam I've come to hate. Stop talking yourself up to the meeja before every bloody tournament!
Much like the Shark long ago but at least he usually backed it up by contending.

Just shut up, Adam, and let the clubs make a statement. Otherwise ... shut it. Has become embarrassing.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
I reckon PK could be in a bit of trouble in the not too distant future.
Theyve spent a truckload and now have 2 courses to maintain. Where will they get the income?
Apparently the pure distinction greens require a fair bit of work

Looked a treat for the penant final, the North was in fabulous condition

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I reckon PK could be in a bit of trouble in the not too distant future.
Theyve spent a truckload and now have 2 courses to maintain. Where will they get the income?
Apparently the pure distinction greens require a fair bit of work

Looked a treat for the penant final, the North was in fabulous condition
Have heard that there's quite a few golf courses that might have financial struggles, a lot of them owned by Trump.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looks like Snedeker and Molinari didn't make the barriers for some reason. Will have to apply some equitable solution for a couple of contestants.....

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I've said before that golf marshalls should carry guns and anytime someone yells 'get in the hole' they shoot them in the head, but I want to take it further.

If someone yells it off the tee on a par 4 or par 5, they shoot them, then hunt down every single living relative and shoot them as well.
I'd like to see everyone else in the gallery turn to he or she and say u r sole.

Reactions: 1 user