Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
“If you don’t mind...”

Classic.

Reactions: 1 user

angle ankle

Tiger Rookie
Aug 6, 2020
BDC = preppy, old money, whiney wanker. Never plays a bad shot. Always something or someone else’s fault.

Koepka = surly bogan who can barely raise a smile at anything.

Red or black on the roulette wheel of ego and unlikeability.
i actually really like bdc-refreshingly different..cant believe ur not interested in a technique that easily won the u.s. open
his single length irons have prolonged my playing...the minimalizing of movements makes a lot of sense
more personable than u think..shares his stuff online ..*smile* brooks
w long driving meets the pga tour

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
i actually really like bdc-refreshingly different..cant believe ur not interested in a technique that easily won the u.s. open
his single length irons have prolonged my playing...the minimalizing of movements makes a lot of sense
more personable than u think..shares his stuff online ..*smile* brooks
w long driving meets the pga tour
I like his golf, (apart from his pitching which is terrible because of all his standard shaft lengths). l just don’t like him.

Note: he’s also a serial slow player offender on Tour.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
agree his pitching wedge not great but short game v good
You agreed with yourself ?

His putting is good. Chipping too. I never said that either wasn’t. I said his pitching wasn’t.

He’s 111th for greens in regulation from less than 100 yards in.

Interestingly, he’s also only 106th in proximity to the hole from sand meaning his 56th rating for up and down from sand relies on sinking longer putts v others.

Last edited:

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
You agreed with yourself ?

His putting is good. I never said that his putting wasn’t. I said his pitching wasn’t.

He’s 111th for greens in regulation from less than 100 yards in.
Wow, incredible stat for somebody who’s in the top few in the world rankings? .

Doing a little fine tuning on the short game yesterday, tempo is so critical to getting the ball to land soft , Mr Bs tip of the day , longer slower if you want the ball to land like a butterfly with sore feet

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wow, incredible stat for somebody who’s in the top few in the world rankings? .

Doing a little fine tuning on the short game yesterday, tempo is so critical to getting the ball to land soft , Mr Bs tip of the day , longer slower if you want the ball to land like a butterfly with sore feet
“Butterfly with sore feet.” Sound like Jack Newton. Next thing you’ll be using “In the Mayor’s office” or “More trouble than the early early settlers.”

Wake up to yourself Burnside. Give us something !

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
“Butterfly with sore feet.” Sound like Jack Newton. Next thing you’ll be using “In the Mayor’s office” or “More trouble than the early early settlers.”

Wake up to yourself Burnside. Give us something !
It’s not “using” when it’s your own beautiful use of the English language

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
We all know you’re that guy that yells out “Get in the hoooooole !” off the tee of a par 5.
Should definitely be a free head high tackle to any flog who yells that out .

Now best you get back to putting into your coffee cup in the office , you know they have some very large “soup” mugs now

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Should definitely be a free head high tackle to any flog who yells that out .

Now best you get back to putting into your coffee cup in the office , you know they have some very large “soup” mugs now
Putting is solid. Holed out last night from 20 feet to win my 5th British Open this week. Going for 6 tonight.

Iron play not so good. Used to be my strength. Not now. Fat, thin...might need a net.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Putting is solid. Holed out last night from 20 feet to win my 5th British Open this week. Going for 6 tonight.

Iron play not so good. Used to be my strength. Not now. Fat, thin...might need a net.
Didn’t think you’d be the PlayStation type.