Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
DJ 110
Thomas 100
F Molinari 30
Wolff 25
Kisner 18
E Molinari 12
295 Total

Looking for a Molinari quinella

And Pro V1 all the way

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
if everyone’s happy to have balls posted to them , how about a Pro V or TP5 (don’t want to discriminate ) to the winner of Rudefords dodgy comp ? so all participants send the winner a ball ? No Redford your signature devalues the ball .

thoughts ?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
if everyone’s happy to have balls posted to them , how about a Pro V or TP5 (don’t want to discriminate ) to the winner of Rudefords dodgy comp ? so all participants send the winner a ball ? No Redford your signature devalues the ball .

thoughts ?
I don’t want your balls posted to me.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Is Torrey Pines Tigers home track ?

BTW any news on Tiger coming back ?
Do I have to teach you everything about golf ? Far out.

No. Torrey is not Woods’ home track. It’s Phil Mickelson’s.

Woods grew up in Orange County in LA. Torrey is next door to La Jolla - an outer suburb of San Diego where Phil grew up.

Woods went to Stanford University in Northern California and when he turned pro based himself in Florida. Phil went to Arizona State but has based himself for much of his career around the La Costa/Rancho Sante Fe area which is about 20 mins drive from Torrey. He also lived at La Jolla for a while I think.

Phil not Woods.

(And Woods has put on 20kg eating ice cream and will never play again.)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Your still worried about him getting Jacks overratted record aren’t you Rudeford.

ahhh good to know , I must have been thinking about all his wins at TP.

Bloody good zoo at San Diego.

I studied at Hudson university.

Am I correct saying Phil has been runner up in the US open 7 times ? I could google it but I much prefer your detailed answers

BTW any chance you put your tips in before Monday Brunch ?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Your still worried about him getting Jacks overratted record aren’t you Rudeford.

ahhh good to know , I must have been thinking about all his wins at TP.

Bloody good zoo at San Diego.

I studied at Hudson university.

Am I correct saying Phil has been runner up in the US open 7 times ? I could google it but I much prefer your detailed answers

BTW any chance you put your tips in before Monday Brunch ?
Woods has never even been in contention to beat Jack’s record. Ever. The only record he’s got Jack covered for now, is the amount of chocolate sundaes eaten. Woods is huge. Looks like the Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor.

If I put my winning team in now, you’ll only copy it. Heh heh heh…your team is gonna finish last.

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think they said 6 times when he won the PGA, and a couple of 3rd or 4ths.

The final hole for Mickelson in Ogilvy's win must haunt him. Probably only behind that French bloke for last hole chokes.

Johnny Miller's commentary is superb as well.

I thought Ogilvy may have gone on to win many more PGA events after that win , neally won at Augusta , but not a hell of a lot more for memory .

Good mate of mine is Geoff , was playing at Box Hill ( I think ) I had set up for a nice cut around some trees and hit a beautiful long draw / hook ending up in the green side bunker of an adjoining hole , as I went looking for it Geoffrey just happen to be on said green , Geoff said “ ya balls in the bunker mate “ yep been real tight ever since . I may have mentioned this earlier but his old man was playing my old club Kingswood the day he won the PGA

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I thought Ogilvy may have gone on to win many more PGA events after that win , neally won at Augusta , but not a hell of a lot more for memory .

Good mate of mine is Geoff , was playing at Box Hill ( I think ) I had set up for a nice cut around some trees and hit a beautiful long draw / hook ending up in the green side bunker of an adjoining hole , as I went looking for it Geoffrey just happen to be on said green , Geoff said “ ya balls in the bunker mate “ yep been real tight ever since . I may have mentioned this earlier but his old man was playing my old club Kingswood the day he won the PGA
So what you’re saying is, the bunker on the hole you weren’t playing, saved Geoff Ogilvy’s life.

Any chance of ever yelling out “foooooore” when you play ????

Geeez.

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'll have another crack.

Xander Schauffele 85
Ancer 55
Harman 45
Simpson 55
Poulter 30
Streelman 30

300 on the knocker.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Apparently they asked the question and DeChambeau said no.

Surprised they get a choice to be honest.
Brooks reckons neither him nor his management team were asked, and if they were, he wouldn't have a problem playing with anyone including Bryson.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017

thoughts ?
I'm cool with that. Could use half a dozen ProV's.

Are we backdating it to Tman's win or starting now!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Well I’m in gents , I’ll reward the winner with a Pro V or TP5x , just leave a comment if you want to get in the high stakes game.