Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Think Morikawa will upstage them all this weekend.
He did upstage them for a day. Very surprised with his poor Sunday, first time he's bottled it when in contention. Perhaps not a big enough occasion?

Great to see Hovland win.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
He did upstage them for a day. Very surprised with his poor Sunday, first time he's bottled it when in contention. Perhaps not a big enough occasion?

Great to see Hovland win.
There’s a great core of” 2nd” tier players out there , can’t see any of them dominating like Tiger did against extremely good fields , I think will have some great major battles over the next decade with so many capable of winning atm

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Day is a bit of a head wobbler I reckon.

Leish holed out from the fairway again today, but sprayed it everywhere off the tee.

I like the Leish but I find him very frustrating to watch. He’s very inconsistent Leishman. His form goes up and down generally, and also in-round as well. He’s prone to a few big pull shots and then a block to the right to compensate. Sinks a 30 footer for birdie one moment then misses a 4 footer for par the next …and so on.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Didn’t think Leish and Day would get it done today - even with a 3 shot lead. Bit erratic although they played ok today just the same. Backed Na and Kokrak at $6.50 so that worked out well. They went ballistic.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Didn’t think Leish and Day would get it done today - even with a 3 shot lead. Bit erratic although they played ok today just the same. Backed Na and Kokrak at $6.50 so that worked out well. They went ballistic.
Na was emotional afterwards, he's had 2 mates die in the past month. I like Kokrak, he's had a good year, one to follow.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Na was emotional afterwards, he's had 2 mates die in the past month. I like Kokrak, he's had a good year, one to follow.
Yeah. I saw that. Now that Kokrak has learnt to putt, he’ll show up a lot more that’s for sure. Masters could be his go.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Amazing to see Tiger back playing in the father/son tournament. Whatever his past indiscretions, golf is so much better when he’s around.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Amazing to see Tiger back playing in the father/son tournament. Whatever his past indiscretions, golf is so much better when he’s around.
Absolutely, even with so many younger guns coming on there is none anywhere near Tiger in pull to the game .

Not sure the actual top 5 but DJ, Rahm, Dechumpo, Speith, JT and Rory though bloody good players don’t exactly make you want to watch an event .

Reckon 80% of people wouldn’t have watched much of this event if it wasn’t for the greatest player ever playing

I see KP is no fan of Lyons pedestrian bowling

< TV shows | NRL >