Golf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Golf

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
To add to that, John Daley’s boy also looks to have a bright future. Just hope he learns from the old man’s errings.
Same could be said for Tiger's son too, of course.

But don't think Big John has ever learnt. Saw the photo of him playing again just recently. He's the size of a Mack truck now, as white-haired as Methuselah, and looks much older than his actual age I think.

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
I think you’re right......probably a rung or two below Royal Ivanhoe (emojis don’t work)

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Sentry Tournament of Champions at Kapalua this week. You beauty. Don’t really like that course but it starts the PGA Tour season proper for mine. Bring it on.

Then the Sony the week after. Love that classical old course. Sensational.

And then the 5 week long West Coast swing !!!! Played 4 out of those 5 places. Love watching them on tv.

Awesome stretch on the PGA Tour.

How good is golf !!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Haven’t mown them fairways in 10 days because of all the rain at Kapalua. Wow.

Waiting for Mark Rolfing to talk about the trade winds and whales again.